E. J. Gold is a multi-faceted artist: songwriter, singer, composer, musician, painter, video artist, virtual reality creator.
Born in New York City in 1941 he grew up surrounded by artists, intellectuals, and musicians of the '40s and '50s.
Both as a composer and musician Gold has been influenced by Philly Joe Jones, Stan Kenton, Pharaoh Sanders, Paul Horn, Moondog, and Harry Partch.
- Iye Akekisilig
- Inchoo Metoisho Nerik
- © 2002 Cloister Recordings. All Rights reserved.
- Music composed & arranged by E.J. Gold (BMI)
- Published by Union Label Music
- Produced by E.J. Gold
- Recorded by:
- Instrumentation by E.J. Gold - keyboards, drums, percussion, coronet, trumpet, tuba, alto sax, baritone sax, vibes, electric bass, flute, kalimba, dumbek, jhembe, requinto, congas, maracas, vocals
- Accompanied by Paul Russell on string bass & guitar
- Recorded at Studio B
- Engineered by Oz Fritz
- Mastered for CD by Oz Fritz
- Front cover art: Original watercolor by E.J. Gold, © 1993 hei